“Get your green on!” The slogan for the Seattle Home Show 2 focuses on living green and natural, and green design.
Beginning Friday, October 8th through Sunday, October 10th, 2010, the 12th annual housing extravaganza, the Seattle Home Show 2, will open at Qwest Field Event Center. The Home Show will have on display hundreds of home and garden products; daily “Meet the Experts” seminars; cooking demos conducted by local chefs and more. The Seattle Home Show 2 will show you ways you can save money in this tough economy. From cutting your painting costs, to saving energy on electricity, there’s so much here you’ll want to see and learn about.
Some Highlights of the Show
- Remodeling tips and information from experts in the industry.
- Home designs focusing on classic and simpler lines.
- How to save on lighting and energy bills through home automation.
- Tips for cleaning the home from the guru of household hints, Joey Green.
- Cost effective tips for green design and green living.
- Things you can do now to be ready for the housing rebound.
- Chef cooking demonstrations.
- Seminars conducted by experts in home improvement, decorating, and landscaping.
Where To Park
Parking for the Seattle Home Show 2 is available in the Quest field Event Center parking garage, Quest Field North Lot, Safeco Field parking garage as well as other lots in the area. If you have four or more occupants in your vehicle, you should take advantage of the “Four or More Park Free” designated parking areas (Quest Field Event Center lots, and Safeco Field).
Show Hours and Information
When: October 8 – 10, 2010
Times: Friday and Saturday, 10AM to 8PM. Sunday, 10AM to 6PM.
Paid attendees can return a second day for free through “Too much to see, come back for free!” by registering with valid ID, parking not included.
Admission: $10.00 for adults, $7.00 for seniors (60+) and $3.00 for juniors (ages 7 -15), under 7 are free. Visa and Mastercard are accepted.
E-Tickets can be purchased online at SeattleHomeShow.com. E-Tickets include free parking for the show at Quest Field Event Center and Safeco Field.